Tuesday, January 30, 2007

What Happen?

The only thing I remember from last night was reading my blog then, sat on the couch to do my homework...then woke up late the following day! See what sleep depriviation can do for you?...

Emailed work! (yes, I am not working today...yes, I am so sad for not working today...NOT!)

Yes!...a whole day of doing nothing! Now, let me see...too late to see the sunrise...I still have time to go to gym and hit the book after. And I have plenty of time to see the sunset, have ample time to go to school without fighting the traffic, without fighting for parking space at the college and without fighting to get in class on time...ah, such a perfect day...

8 hours of no work = plenty of time of what I wanted to do for the entire day... :)...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home